Printers have now become a part and parcel of life. It is basically a technical device which brings out the graphic representation of a text or an image on a sheet of paper. It was first introduced in the 20th century, where HP manufactured one of the low-cost laser printer known as HP LaserJet. And the best thing about this technology is the appropriate and expert customer service which is available 24*7 by dialing the HP Printer Support number. HP basically dealt with making inkjet and LaserJet printers. The LaserJet printers manufactured by HP were the first laser printers to be introduced in the market. With the introduction of the printers and the journey that it traced, HP printers have become one of the most famous brands. One can now see different kinds of printers, suited according to the needs in the houses and office premises. With the speed increase from PPM (page per minute) by adding new features, HP has become a brand name for itself. Helping the individuals to print journals, documents, books, images and now even T-shirt printing is available, which will bring out the artistic side in you.
They are easy to handle and operate and also comes with a self-introductory manual. Once purchased, they will remain with you for years, but of course, would need a little bit of service. And to add on, HP printers are now embedded with the features of a photocopy, both colored and black and white, scanning and faxing, thus saving your time.
Once the printer has been purchased and it arrives at the desirable place, the most important step that needs to be fulfilled is to set up the printer and install it in the operating system. You can have a look at the steps that have been mentioned below:
- Take out the printer from the box and the USB cable that you must have bought. Do check that the cable doesn’t have any sort of damage.
- Connect the printer to the power supply by plugging one end of the power cord at the back of the printer and another end to the main switch.
- Turn on the computer and also the printer(by holding the power button for a few seconds)
- Now connect the USB cable from the printer to the CPU.
- Once connected, click on Windows icon on the desktop, then to devices and printers and click on ‘Add printer’
- Search for your printer and add it by following the instructions
- Once the printer has been installed, now install the printer driver software. In some cases, it gets installed automatically, but for some, you can download it from official HP website.
- Now open the rear door and install the ink cartridges. Do make sure to load the original and genuine ones.
- Load papers in the paper tray. The maximum capacity can exceed up to 250 sheets.
The procedure given above stands true for a wired printer. If you are looking forward to getting information about the procedure about wireless printer via Ethernet cable or Wi-Fi connection, then do get in touch with the executives at HP Printer Customer support number.
HP releases new printer firmware updates to give users a smooth and efficient printing experience. However, even the best-developed software will sometimes encounter errors that can make it difficult to complete certain printing tasks. Below are some common issues you may face while using your HP Printer:
- Cannot upgrade HP Printer driver software
- Printout from HP Printers are smudged and distorted
- HP Printer paper tray keeps getting jammed or blocked
- Time delay while printing on HP Printers
- Frequent connecting errors related to HP Printers
- HP Printer cartridges leaking ink
- Printer heads on HP Printer are blocked
- Overheating issue on HP Printer
- HP Printer jobs stuck in the printing queue
- Printer error after upgrading Windows operating system
- HP Printer does not print black color
Some of the errors are minor technical glitches that can be solved by resetting the printer or updating the HP Printer driver software. However, if you encounter any error code that you do not understand you can always call the HP Printer customer service number and ask for assistance to solve the problem. As far as possible if you are not sure how to remedy the situation, you should consult an expert since you may accidentally end up doing more harm than good while trying to fix your HP Printer.
Now once you have installed the printer in the system, you must be wondering about the features that it has to offer. Have a look at the following list given below and you can always check out more on the official HP website.
- Both wired and wireless printer available, making the printing easier.
- Setup and installation process can be completed within minutes
- Even a layman can use it, once going through the manual
- Provides with the option to photocopy, scanning and faxing
- Both black and white and colored printing available
- Introduced up to 100 different printer models.
- Comes with one year warranty
- Bold texts and sharp images and high-resolution texts.
- Incredible speed and cost-effective.
- Printing speed- Average( 19 ppm (letter paper size) and 18 ppm( A4 size sheet)
- Can be connected to desktops, laptops, and smartphones too.
Since it is basically a technical device, so one just cannot give away with the fact that it can face some technical errors too. But there is no need to worry, as the help is readily available at HP Printer Customer service for even the smallest grievances. Here is a list of a few errors associated with it.
- The printer spooler doesn’t work.
- Print jobs getting stuck in the queue.
- Printer driver doesn’t accept or give commands.
- The printer doesn’t print the black ink and gives out hazy documents.
- The printer is unable to scan and fax.
- The wireless printer just refuses to connect.
- Paper jam troubles
- The printer doesn’t print more than a single page.
Won’t it be amazing, when you would be able to fix almost 90% of the errors with a single tool? Easy to download and install, HP print and scan doctor works amazingly by scanning the errors in the printer and fixes them immediately. The steps to download and install have been given below:
- Go to the official HP website and search for HP print and scan doctor tool.
- Download the setup file and now move to the download folder section
- Click on the setup file and install it in the system
- Run the tool in the device to look for any errors.
- If found, the tool would fix it on its own.
Printer spooler is basically a software program that manages all the print jobs that are being sent from the computer to the printer. It basically acts as a commander, commanding the printer to bring out the desired print output. If it shows an error while printing, then you can reset it with the help of the given steps.
If you are in the moment of distress and is not able to fix the error associated with the printer even after trying so many times, then you can always get in touch with HP Printer Tech support Phone number. The help is readily available at the front, made sure that the glitches stay resolved. The services that you can expect at this platform are:
- Support service via the medium of chats, calls, and emails.
- Remote services available at the comfort of your home
- Guided and trained professionals
- The technicians updated with recent errors and their solution
- Answers for each and every error available
- Continuous research work.
- 24*7 customer service.
- Customer satisfaction
- Assistance in different languages available.