The task of using an already ‘set up and installed’ printer to do your print job is nothing compared to the task that goes into setting it up. This is because it includes various intricate and detailed steps that need every bit of attention from you because the slightest mistake and error could cause you a great deal. It will lead you to perform all the steps from the beginning or you could end up causing some more unwanted and unnecessary complications. Apple products are very different from the others because they have a different interface and instead of Android or Microsoft, they have iOS. And many people have issued the question regarding the setting up of a network HP printer on a MacBook Pro. So if you want to know how you can Set up an HP printer network on a MacBook Pro, you may take this blog as a reference.
You have to perform three different steps to accomplish this task. And these steps have been explained to you underneath the following headers.
Step 1: Prepare the driver installation and the network connection.
- Before you begin you need to ensure that you have an available and working network router and an Ethernet cable.
- Connect the computer to the router and make use of an Ethernet cable.
Step 2: This step will involve connecting the printer to the network.
You must connect the Ethernet cable to the printer and the router so that the printer may be found while installing.
- Start off by turning on the printer and remove the protective cover or plug from the Ethernet port in order to allow the connection.
- Now use this Ethernet cable to form a connection between the router and the printer.
Step 3: Installing the software.
You must install the HP print driver to finalize the setup.
- First, go to the official HP site and enter the printer model and then click ‘begin’.
- If the printer name is not listed on the list then go to the official HP support site and type in your printer’s name and provide the version of the operating system as well.
- Under the ‘driver-product installation software’ click on ‘download’ and open the ‘HP easy start’ file.
- Now, if you are asked to add the printer to the printer queue, you need to click on the name of your printer and click on the ‘use’ menu, click on the name of your printer and then finally, click the ‘add’ button.
- After you are done with that, go back to the HP installer to finish the installation.
If you run into any sort of technical glitch or snags, you can contact HP printer support number to get the help of qualified and experienced technicians so that they may guide you remotely to troubleshoot the problem