It is virtually impossible to speak of printers and not mention Epson. The company, which launched the world’s first mini-printer in 1968, has no become a household name when it comes to Printers. Epson, headquartered in Suwa, Japan, is one of the biggest manufactures of information and imaging related equipment, including computer printers. Epson has a range of printers that are designed to meet the needs of users whether at home, in the office or at commercial and educational organizations. Epson has a long tradition of delivering precise and efficient products that will surpass expectations and ensures customer satisfaction at all times. Epson Printers have some of the most advanced micro mechatronics capabilities for high-precision printing. With millions of users all over the globe, Epson has an almost enviable reputation for value, quality and efficiency.
The company develops, markets and supports Inkjet All-in-One Printers, Point of Sale Printers, Large Format Printers, and Dot-Matrix Printers. All these printers have different features that meet the specific printing needs of Epson users. You can call the Epson Printer customer care number and consult a certified expert to find out which Epson Printer model is best suited for your printing needs. Epson experts will be able to guide you on choosing the best printer and will also help you resolve any errors you may encounter while using your Epson Printer.
- High Page Yield: Now thanks to Epson’s high page yield you can say goodbye to constant refills. Most Epson Printers have a yield of close to 5000 pages for black colour and almost 8000 pages for colour, allowing you to print uninterruptedly
- Smart and Compact Design: Epson printers have a neat and compact design that fits almost anywhere. This helps Epson users remain organized and also frees up desk space for other computer equipment.
- High Print Speed: Work can get hectic sometimes but Epson Printers are up to the task. Most Epson Printers come with a Micro Piezo printhead that can print at a speed of around 30 ppm.
- Wi-Fi Connectivity: Epson Printers are designed for this smartphone and wireless age. It is not possible to collaborate easily with our colleagues since Epson Printers allows you connect to the Wi-Fi and enjoy different features such as Remote Print Driver, iPrint and much more.
- Brilliant Resolution: Users who buy Epson Printers expect nothing less than vivid sharp prints. With a stunning resolution of 5,760 dpi, sharp prints and vivid colours are guaranteed with almost every printout you take using Epson Printers.
- Low Power Consumption: The innovative power settings on Epson Printers means that it is not only good for your budget, but it is good for the environment as well. Many Epson Printers consume just 12W of power, making it an eco-friendly choice for printing.
- One Year Warranty: All Epson Printers come with a minimum one year warranty on all the printer components. You will also receive a free installation and setup of your Epson Printer so that you can run the printer error-free right from the start.
Of course, this is just the start, or the tip of the iceberg when it comes to Epson Printers. The features mentioned above may differ based on the printer model you select. You can call the Epson Printer customer care number and speak to a trained technician to get a more detailed overview of all the different features available on Epson Printers.
Even though Epson is known for delivering quality products, the printers are not completely error-free. There are multiple factors that affect the functioning of the printer including age, how it is used, and when it was serviced. Here is a short list that will give you an idea about the most common errors related to Epson Printers:
- The Epson printer spooler does not work
- Your printer experiences frequent paper jams and power cuts
- Users are sometimes unable to install the Epson printer drivers
- The printer does not recognize any print commands
- Your printouts are blurred, smudged or missing some colours
- All the print jobs are stuck in the queue and cannot be completed
- Your Epson printer only allows you to print one page at a time
- The printed sheets sometimes come out completely blank
Since there are many components in your Epson Printer it is sometimes difficult to pinpoint exactly what may have caused the error. Nevertheless, you can always call the Epson Printer customer care number and reach out to a trained technician to get the best solution to resolve the error.
You can download many utilities, applications and printer drivers, free of charge, from the Epson website. Simply follow the instructions given below to download and install your Epson software:
- Step 1: Go to the browser and open the Epson homepage.
- Step 2: Click ‘Support’ at the top of the Epson page.
- Step 3: Locate your Epson Printer Model from the given list.
- Step 4: You can enter the serial number of the product and select ‘Search’.
- Step 5: Go to the ‘Drivers and Manuals’ section.
- Step 6: The Epson website will automatically check your OS.
- Step 7: Select the Epson software you want to install on your device.
- Step 8: Click the ‘Download’ option next to the file you want to download.
- Step 9: When the prompt appears, press ‘Run’ to start the download.
- Step 10: When the download is complete the Epson files will be extracted
Once the files are extracted you just need to follow the instructions on the screen to install the Epson software on your computer. Epson users should note that the steps to download the printer software may vary depending on your operating system. If you have any trouble downloading or installing the Epson Printer driver on your device you can call the Epson Printer customer care number and ask for additional technical assistance.
Not everyone is comfortable with technology, especially complex printer technology. However, just because you have a printer error on your Epson Printer does not mean all your work must stop. You can call the Epson Printer customer care number and speak to a trained customer representative to quickly resolve the issue. Here are just some of the reasons why Epson customer care is number one:
- You can contact Epson experts 24 hours a day.
- You will get a step-by-step guide to resolve any error.
- Certified professionals are available to respond to any query.
- Epson technical support is available via calls, emails or chats.
- Users will get quick and detailed responses to all their doubts.
- Dedicated representatives work to achieve 100 % customer satisfaction with each call.
So you do not have to worry about the time of the day or the complexity of the problem. Epson customer service representative will be happy to offer you all the technical assistance you need to overcome any printer so that you can carry on with your work.